WI HARVEST ALE CROWLER CAN
- Must be 21+ to order. Available for curbside pick up only in Chippewa Falls, WI at the Leinie Lodge. Show valid I.D. at pick up. Off-premise consumption only.
- Keep cold & drink fresh, we recommend within 10 days of fill date.
- This 32oz Crowler Can of our Pilot Wisconsin Harvest Ale, a taproom exclusive, is poured directly from the Leinie Lodge tap!
- While supplies lasts / limited availability
- To order: Choose Pick Up at check out. You will be notified when your order is ready for Pick Up. Typically ready in 1-2 days.
The star in the Wisconsin Harvest Ale recipe is the fresh hops that were hand picked & harvested from Elk Mound Wisconsin's Hoppertunity Gardens. Showcasing the Cascade hop notes like floral, grapefruit and pine. These attributes all shine through while allowing the local barley, wheat and oats used to create a smooth round finish.
ABV 5.8% | IBU 19.1
- Did you try this brew? Let us know what you think: BEER SURVEY