CHERRY GOSE CROWLER CAN
TO-GO BEER IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICK UP
- Must be 21+ to order. Available for curbside pick up only in Chippewa Falls, WI at the Leinie Lodge. Show valid I.D. at pick up. Off-premise consumption only.
- Keep cold & drink fresh, we recommend within 10 days of fill date.
- This 32oz Crowler Can of our Pilot Rose's Cherry Gose, a taproom exclusive, is poured directly from the Leinie Lodge tap!
- While supplies lasts / limited availability
- To order: Choose Pick Up at check out. You will be notified when your order is ready for Pick Up. Typically ready in 1-2 days.
- Rose's Cherry Gose is an empowering elixir we've dedicated to the women who came before us and those driving us forward today. 43% of employees at Leinenkugel's are women, including 5th & 6th generation Leinenkugel family members. To celebrate Women's History Month, the ladies at Leinie's brewed with Master Brewer, John Hensley, to create Rose's Cherry Gose. This courageous Gose-style brew is crafted with Wisconsin Door County Cherries and Pink Himalayan Sea Salt.
Rose's Cherry Gose is named after Theresa "Rose" Leinenkugel, born on July 18, 1867 - daughter of Josephine & Jacob Leinenkugel. Rose began working at the brewery full-time after the eighth grade, then taught domestic science at the Chippewa Falls junior and senior high schools for 20 years. One of the drastic impacts Rose made on the brewery was in the 1930s after Prohibition. She and Katherine Leinenkugel (Mathias Leinenkugel's wife) mortgaged their homes to obtain the money needed to restore Leinenkugel's to its pre-Prohibition glory.
- Now you're probably asking, when and where can I get Rose's Cherry Gose? Currently, it is a taproom exclusive only available at the Leinie Lodge for local pick up only. Our goal with all our Pilot Brewery limited batches is for our biggest fans to come to try it and take our beer survey to let us know what you think and help us choose it as our next big beer. If any of our beers out of the Pilot Brewery do exceptionally, there's a chance it could be in a fridge near you in the future.